Friday, October 21, 2011

Badass Popes

I'm not into stealing other people's work, and Ryan Moore on Cracked.com actually made my job easier by writing about some dope popes in much less detail and with a lot more humor than I would have. You can read his article on the site:

The 5 Biggest Badass Popes

But I would like to point out a few things I disagree with.

First, the whole sitting in a chair with a hole in it to make sure a pope had male genitalia is no more than a rumor. You want proof? Fine. I'll give it to you when I finish writing that post (I know I know I'm terrible). Legend said it came about because of the alleged Female Pope, which I would also like to discuss the unlikelihood of in a later post. For now you can either take my word. Or Ryan's.

No comments:

Post a Comment